KHAREEF SEASON IN SALALAH, OMAN
Dates 2020 - TBA
between July - September
Rates - TBA
Come and see Oman turn green during Khareef Season, when when the country gets covered in lush greenery and its hills surrounded by white fog. Light rains drizzle to cool the air.
We leave Dubai on Thursday night and return Saturday evening. You do not need to take vacation. We will stay at a 5* Hotel and will show you the best of Salalah by off-roading and hiking. At night we will head to the souq for dinner and shopping. You can stock up your Frankincense stock as the region is known for the production of it.
Costs for 2 days adventure: TBA
This includes flights, 2 nights accommodation in share basis, breakfast, transportation. (excluded are visa costs and meals)
Possible itinerary (the order can be changed)
Drive toward the North part of Salalah and enjoy the nice curved roads
- visit and hike into a Sink Hole
- Then head to the cliff over the Indian Ocean
- We will be heading down the mountains by using off-road route through the dense forest toward a small town next to the beach.
- Head back to Salalah city and dinner at the souq.
South part of Salalah
- refresh at a coconut stall with fresh coconut juice..
- head toward blow holes
- Offroad drive through forest to end at isolated beaches.
- stop at the beach for relaxing and then head back to Salalah on the way we will stop by a nice restaurant to have a nice meal.