Time & Location
19 Mar 2021, 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
About the Adventure
This is an intermediate hike in UAE mountains of the Northern Emirates.
***Note: Please update your RSVP, should you no longer be able to join. So that other adventurers get a chance.
***Make sure to provide your contact details. If we cannot contact you, you will not be confirmed on this trip.
Theme: Intermediate Level hiking (14-16 km)
Fee: 195AED (Dinner will be included as we reach back to the cars)
Vehicle : 4x4/SUV
Hike will start at 7.30am and will take up to 8+ hours. On our way we will be passing the beautiful mountain scenery. We pause in abandoned villages and can only imagine what life has been back then. We will only take experienced hikers on this trip.
What to get:
- Hiking shoes (**Hiking shoes make sure they are always +1 size bigger of your usual shoe size; your feet need to be able to move.)
- Water (take at least 4L for the hike, and keep extra water in the car for your return)
- Have minerals/salts/dehydration pack, coconut water
- snacks/sandwich (bring enough as you are out all day; no breakfast or lunch on the way)
- clothes: light clothes and don't forget a jacket to protect you from the mountain breeze; bring spare shirt etc. to change upon your return at the car
- Backpack to carry your stuff
- Chair to sit down after hike when we are back at the cars to relax and chit chat and have dinner
@ meeting point / further details: all to be shared with confirmed participants in a WhatsApp Group
***NOTE: Take memories and pictures, and bring your garabage back to your car. MAG does not accept littering, therefore: Everyone is responsible to collect their own garbage and Smokers are responsible to collect their cigarette butts. It's everybody's responsibility to inform your fellow adventurer or organizer should you observe this behavior by others. We also do not accept any disrespectful behavior versus fellow adventurers and ask you to inform us asap.
MAG Adventurous Group - MAG
Mahdi +971 558877970
Emina +971 551969671
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org