Fri, 12 Mar|
United Arab Emirates
Early Morning Wadi Hike and Pools
Medium level hike (7 km) 4x4 / SUV cars suitable
Time & Location
12 Mar 2021, 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM
United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates
About the Adventure
Are you looking for some Wadi hiking with the occasional toe dipping into refreshing wadi pools? Then join us!
Theme: Medium Level Wadi hiking (7 km) with ascend and descends.
Fee: 190 AED (Dinner will be included)
Hike will start at 8.00am and will take up to 5-6 hours passing through Wadi, pools and mountain ranges.
What to get:
- Hiking shoes (**Hiking shoes make sure they are always +1 size bigger of your usual shoe size; your feet need to be able to move.)
- Water (take at least 4L for the hike, and keep extra water in the car for your return)
- snacks like muesli bar, nuts, etc. (there will be physical effort that you would need energy)
- wear light clothes: T-shirt, pants/shorts ( and have a spare T-shirt to change into upon your return. )
- Small Backpack to carry your stuff
- Light jacket as it might be cold on top of mountain/ valley shade
- Chair or mate to set down when we are back to relax and chit chat
@ meeting point / further details: all to be shared with confirmed participants in a WhatsApp Group
***NOTE: MAG does not accept littering, therefore: Everyone is responsible to collect their own garbage and Smokers are responsible to collect their cigarette butts. It's everybody's responsibility to inform your fellow adventurer or organizer should you observe this behavior by others. We also do not accept any disrespectful behavior versus fellow adventurers and ask you to inform us asap.
MAG Adventurous Group - MAG
Mahdi +971 558877970
Emina +971 551969671
Email : email@example.com